Welcome to the New York County Dental Society
Founded in 1860, the New York County Dental Society is one of the largest groups
of dentists in the United States. With more than 2,000 members practicing in Manhattan,
NYCDS members have made a special commitment to uphold its ethical code and
practice standards, as well as those of New York State and the American Dental Association.
It is an invaluable advocacy and education resource that protects its members and the public.
Thank You to All of Our Generous Donors
During the NYCDS Week of Giving
- Dr. Ken Cooperman - Dr. Maitreya Padukone
- Suchie Chawla - Dr. Maggie Romao
- Dr. Andrew Deutch - Dr. Simon Rosenberg
- Dr. Nancy Ekelman - Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein
- Dr. Marc Gainor - Dr. Gail Schupak
- Drs. David and Natasha Geen - Dr. David Shipper
- Dr. Lois A. Jackson - Dr. Stacy Spizuoco
- Dr. James Jacobs - Dr. John Young
- Dr. Michelle Lee - Anonymous 1
- Drs. Michael and Ronniette Leifert - Anonymous 2
- Dr. Keith Lustman
- Dr. Ioanna Mentzelopoulou
- Dr. Sheldon Nadler
The Week of Giving is over but you can still support NYCDS so that we can
continue offering the same level of support and programming.
Please consider making a donation!
The 2021 Greater New York Dental Meeting will feature some of the most highly-regarded educators in the field of dentistry. There is a choice of full-day seminars, half-day seminars, essays, hands-on workshops, and specialty arenas.
Your practice still may not be performing the way it was pre-pandemic. NYCDS and Henry Schein have teamed-up to offer members this important 8-part webinar series to help members move forward and flourish once again.
Join us on November 9 for an online review of the NYSDA Code of Ethics and a discussion of how it impacts our lives as dentists daily.
Ethics Corner: A Vaccination Question and the Issues it Raises
Click here to read "A Vaccination Question and the Issues it Raises
an article written by the Ethics Committee Chair, Dr. Steven Cho.