Benefits of Membership
Dentists have unique professional and educational needs, and our mission is to help you meet those needs through a variety of experiences for dentists at every stage of their career.
Membership provides you with a network of three organizations: American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association and New York County Dental Society, that are designed to serve you.
Becoming a member is easy. We operate on an annual dues cycle, and you may apply any time. Renewals begin on January 1st of each year. To learn more about membership fees click here.
Members have access to many benefits of membership, including:
- Discounts on continuing education
- Resources on critical issues affecting the profession
- Networking opportunities with dentists in your area
- Political Advocacy on the local, state, and national levels
- Enhanced and discounted products and services for your practice
- Volunteer opportunities in underserved communities
- A variety of insurance and financial services available through all three member organizations, and
- The NYCDS staff is always ready to answer or research your practice-related questions
Also, New York County Dental Society provides you with a community of dentists to help you navigate
through many professional challenges.
Simply apply online by clicking here to and start taking advantage of all your benefits.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to us - firstname.lastname@example.org.