Welcome to the New York County Dental Society
Founded in 1860, the New York County Dental Society is one of the largest groups
of dentists in the United States. With more than 2,000 members practicing in Manhattan,
NYCDS members have made a special commitment to uphold its ethical code and
practice standards, as well as those of New York State and the American Dental Association.
It is an invaluable advocacy and education resource that protects its members and the public.
Thank You to All of Our Generous Donors
During the NYCDS Week of Giving
- Dr. Lawrence Bailey - Dr. Ioanna Mentzelopoulou
- Dr. Ken Cooperman - Dr. Sheldon Nadler
- Dr. Suchie Chawla - Dr. Maitreya Padukone
- Dr. Andrew Deutch - Dr. Jaskaren Randhawa
- Dr. Nancy Ekelman - Dr. Maggie Romao
- Dr. Marc Gainor - Dr. Simon Rosenberg
- Dr. James Galati - Dr. Mitchell Rubinstein
- Drs. David and Natasha Geen - Dr. Gail Schupak
- Dr. Lois A. Jackson - Dr. David Shipper
- Dr. James Jacobs - Dr. Stacy Spizuoco
- Dr. Mina Kim - Dr. John Young
- Dr. Michelle Lee - Anonymous 1
- Dr. Richard Lewenson - Anonymous 2
- Drs. Michael and Ronniette Leifert
- Dr. Keith Lustman
The Week of Giving is over but you can still support NYCDS so that we can
continue offering the same level of support and programming.
Please consider making a donation!
Don't forget to find time after the holiday to head over to the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center!
Check out our latest classified ads!
Interested in supporting the health of Special Olympics Athletes?
Special Olympics New York is looking for Dentists and Dental Hygienists in the New York area to volunteer at their Special Smiles health discipline on Saturday, December 4, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. (training),
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. event.
Ethics Corner: A Vaccination Question and the Issues it Raises
Click here to read "A Vaccination Question and the Issues it Raises
an article written by the Ethics Committee Chair, Dr. Steven Cho.