The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is holding a Building Medical Device Supply Chain Resilience: A Healthcare & Public Health Ecosystem-wide collaboration free virtual workshop. During this workshop, the FDA will discuss ways to foster resiliency in the medical/dental device supply chain and hear from stakeholders about the new Resilient Supply Chain Program. The workshop is an opportunity for the FDA to gather insight on how to improve the supply chain through proactive communication, collaboration and engagement with patient advocates, health care providers, distributors, group purchasing organizations, manufacturers, as well as key component and material suppliers. Members of group purchasing organizations, manufacturers, clinicians, patients, and the general public are welcome to attend.
- Virtual Workshop Date: June 7-9, 2022, from 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. ET
- Location: The meeting will be held by Webcast only
- Registration Deadline: June 6, 2022, by 4:00 p.m. ET
- May 17: Register to participate in breakout sessions
- June 6: Register to attend the virtual public workshop
- July 11: Submit written comments to the docket (FDA-2022-N-0593)
If you have questions about this virtual public workshop, contact Tammy Beckham by e-mail at: RSCPWorkshop@fda.hhs.gov