The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is holding a May 25, 2021, virtual forum on digital solutions to address novel coronavirus (COVID-19) data collection and reporting. You can read the FDA notice of the virtual forum below.
Join Us for the COVID-19 Virtual Solutions Showcase
Learn about and experience 12 digital solutions developed to address COVID-19 data collection and reporting efforts.
On behalf of the Census Open Innovation Labs (COIL) at the U.S. Census Bureau and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, we’re thrilled to invite you to the TOPx Solutions Showcase.
- Sponsor: The Opportunity Project (TOPx) team
- Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
- Time: 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET
- Registration: This event is free and open to the public. You must RSVP to attend.
Featured sessions will include:
- Lightning talks from six technology companies on the tools they developed
- A panel of government, industry, and community leaders discussing the importance of these technology solutions and open data for the COVID-19 response, and the role of public participation in solving national health challenges
- Live demos of the products and opportunities to connect directly with the tech teams
If you have questions about the TOPx Solutions Showcase, contact The Opportunity Project