WITH REGRET, THIS COURSE IS CANCELLED.
WE WILL RESCHEDULE IN EARLY 2022
New material and updates for 2021! This course is designed to help dentists who want to include more cosmetic dentistry procedures.
Learning objectives include:
- building confidence in your cosmetic restorations;
- the mini-prep: microdentistry without air abrasion;
- zero sensitivity tooth whitening;
- posterior composites;
- BioActive restoratives and cements to rebuild tooth structure;
- restoring fractured incisors;
- porcelain onlays and crowns;
- smile design;
- aesthetic bridges;
- porcelain veneers;
- laboratory instructions to get what you want;
- case presentation; and
- many other pearls to put into your practice tomorrow.
GOALS You will learn new tips on how to perform cosmetic dentistry better and more efficiently, and you'll benefit by knowing what to do when things go wrong.
Marty Zase, DMD, MAGD
Accredited Member and Past President, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; President of the New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He serves on the AACD Board of Accreditation Examiners. Guest lecturer at the University of Connecticut, NOVA, LSU, and NYU dental schools. Dr. Zase has published numerous articles, and he lectures internationally on cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Zase practices in Colchester, Connecticut.