Regardless of where you are in your career you will benefit by attending on 9/25! This popular seminar is highly informative AND a great value. Learn how to prepare for the eventual sale of your practice from the perspective of three season professionals: a practice broker with over 30 years’ experience in the New York market, a Certified Public Accountant specializing in dental practices, and a financial planner who can address the personal-financial aspect of life after work.
Led by Mark Epstein, Epstein Practice Brokerage, LLC, and colleagues. Topics include:
- planning for the sale of your dental practice;
- anticipating the unexpected sale of your practice;
- providing insights into maximizing your practice value
- demonstrating how to have a tax-efficient sale;
- protecting your assets; and
- providing the best opportunity to “cash flow” the rest of your life.
You will also receive valuable tips on the sales process from evaluation to close.