CE hours: 3
tuition: $235; non-ADA members add $40
Register by February 27 for the Early Bird discount.
FOR DENTISTS AND THE DENTAL TEAM
There is no better marketing than a comfortable patient. This course will present new technology and techniques for pain control and anxiety. After taking this course you will understand:
- how to identify the anxious patient;
- pre-procedural anxiolysis, including pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic methods;
- pre-procedural evaluation and signs to delay treatment;
- ·new techniques in local anesthesia to decrease pain, increase potency, and decrease time delay;
- current local anesthetics, maximum dosages in adult and pediatric patients;
- complications and intervention of local anesthesia and anxiolytic treatment; and
- the emergency management armamentarium.
You will learn about new options to help safeguard your patients’ comfort and ensure a good experience.
Zev Schulhof, DMD, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery; clinical instructor and attending surgeon, Mount Sinai Hospital. Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Schulhof lectures nationally and has published articles both nationally and internationally. His practice is in Teaneck, NJ.