CE hours: 6.5
tuition: $335; non-ADA members add $40
Register by February 20 for the Early Bird Discount.
New material and updates for 2019! This course is designed to help dentists who want to include more cosmetic dentistry procedures. A Shofu camera will be available to demonstrate photography tips and techniques.
Learning objectives include:
- building confidence in your cosmetic restorations;
- the mini-prep: microdentistry without air abrasion;
- zero sensitivity tooth whitening;
- posterior composites;
- restoring fractured incisors;
- porcelain onlays and crowns;
- smile design;
- aesthetic bridges;
- porcelain veneers;
- laboratory instructions to get what you want;
- case presentation; and
- many other pearls to put into your practice tomorrow.
You will benefit from tips on how to perform cosmetic dentistry better and more efficiently, and what to do when things go wrong.
This course is sponsored by Shofu Dental Corporation.
Marty Zase, DMD, MAGD
Accredited Member and Past President, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry; President-Elect of the New England Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. He serves on the AACD Board of Accreditation Examiners. Guest lecturer at the University of Connecticut, NOVA, LSU, and NYU dental schools. Dr. Zase has published numerous articles, and he lectures internationally on cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Zase practices in Colchester, Connecticut.