CE hours: 6.5
staff with dentist: $195
Register by January 31 for the Early Bird Discount.
The damage caused by subgingival margins is the under-recognized secret of restorative dentistry. Supra-gingival adhesive dentistry uses all the benefits of modern adhesives and restorative materials, along with innovative techniques to intentionally stay above the gum line, making restorative dentistry easier, faster, and more predictable for the clinician, as well as healthier and more beautiful for the patient. The techniques presented are for all patients and all restorations.
Attendees will learn:
- breakthrough innovations in adhesive dentistry;
- a 100% successful zirconia cantilever bridge technique;
- how to never retake an impression again;
- to resolve the problem of polymerization shrinkage, and it is easy!
- simple tricks to perform adhesive procedures in half the time with excellent results; and
- two revolutionary techniques which make adhesive dentistry simple.
Attendees will be shown a real-world clinical approach which will demonstrate how supra-gingival restorative margins make adhesive dentistry simple and predictable.
Jose-Luis Ruiz, DDS
Director of the LA Institute of Clinical Dentistry. He has published several research papers and many clinical articles on adhesive and esthetic dentistry, and he lectures nationally and internationally. Dr. Ruiz has been named one of the “Leaders in CE 2006-2018” by Dentistry Today.