CE hours: 6.5
Tuition: $1,175 NYCDS & ADA members; $1,495 nonmembers
Single Tooth Replacement "2018"
Options... Limitations... Solutions
NYCDS presents an intimate lecture and roundtable discussion with Dr. David Garber, world renowned dentist, teacher, and clinician.
Includes breakfast and lunch.
Registration strictly limited to 18 dentists.
The current real world of dentistry involves using new clinical techniques together with an ever-evolving group of innovative products, technologies, and the digital arena. Today’s clinicians need to change procedural techniques to reduce treatment time and increase predictability, while decreasing cost.
Not only will you hear some of the latest clinical techniques from Dr. Garber, but you will have the unique opportunity to discuss your own cases and clinical issues with him.
Educational objectives include:
- replacing single missing teeth;
- bridges vs implants vs resin bonded retainers?
- impressions 2018—traditional vs digital;
- incorporating the restoration of dental implants into your practice;
- restorative ceramic decision making in 2018;
- dealing with external root resorption cases, fractured teeth & implants;
- essential restorative techniques 2018; and
- partial extraction therapies (“PET”).
This program will update the clinician on the current techniques and materials in restorative clinical practice, extractions, and implants within a dramatically changing digital world.
David A. Garber, DMD
Dr. David Garber is one of the internationally recognized multidisciplinary educators well-known as “Team Atlanta,” and has dual post-graduate training in both periodontics and fixed prosthodontics from the University of Pennsylvania. He is Professor in the Department of Periodontics as well as the Department of Oral Rehabilitation at the University of Augusta, Georgia.