Associate Dental Agreements Workshop
Thu, Oct 04, 2018 | 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
This is an essential workshop for residents and new dentists on employment contracts. Free for members and $29 for non-members. Participants will learn:
- What to look out for when reviewing your employment agreement.
- What is fair compensation?
- Enforceability of Restrictive Covenants.
- How to position yourself for a possible partnership.
- Protecting the patient base you generate.
- Are you an Independent Contractor or Employee?
Orofacial Pain Lecture Series
a free 3-part lecture series for Dental Residents
Take one or all lectures! You will gain an understanding of the types of orofacial pain, how they can be identified and the practical management strategies that can be used in a predictable way.
October 10, 17, and 24, 2018, 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
CE hours: 2 credits per lecture
for Residents/ $125 per lecture for ADA members
Here’s a chance to say "cheese" and pose for a professional headshot AND learn about wine and cheese pairings led by former dentist and food enthusiast Mark Bauman.
Enjoy some great cheese and wine while learning important details about both from someone with a passion for great food.
This is sure to be a special night!